TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions not italicized are explanatory and are not binding.
WHAT WE DO – WelGard Protection Plan
We offer – an exclusive annual renewable service plan that we call a Membership (i.e. warranty) for your covered well, that assures you will have a continuous supply of water.
What this means –
- Well Guardian Corporation (WGC) responds to your call of water failure, and dispatch service professionals who are licensed, insured and bonded to repair or replace any well system component that is causing the failure for the well, and restores an adequate supply of water.
- Members may terminate within the first 30 days, with a full refund of fees prepaid.
- This is not insurance; we are a service contract provider in compliance with State regulations including Consumer Protection Division.
- Obligations to provide benefits are backed by the full faith and credit of WGC, since 2002.
- For WGC, Members are like family, and we make all needed (and some additional) repairs to ensure a long-lived, reliable system.
HOW WE DO IT
- We are available for your emergent or urgent notice 24/7/365, as well as your inquiries Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 6 PM (ET).
- We respond IMMEDIATELY with the guarantee that if you call by 9 AM, we guarantee restoration of your water supply by the end of the day, OR we will reimburse you for a hotel room (up to $300 per day) until your water is restored.
- We dispatch a team of highly qualified and service-centric technicians to diagnose the problem(s) and make all needed repairs, including replacement of all needed well system parts, drilling services and hydro fracing services. Most repairs are completed in 1 day but should additional time is needed, we can also supply potable water.
- We are never too busy for our Members’ service calls and emergencies.
Any parts within your well system (up to 75 separate parts) that fails to produce an adequate supply of water, we repair or replace.
- Well Replacement due to collapse, dry well, or other natural causes
- All mechanical parts between the well hole and the pressure tank
- Well cap and casing
- Pressure Tank
- Pressure switch and gauge
- Everything from the bottom of the drilled well up to and including the Pressure Tank
WHAT’S NOT COVERED?
That’s easy (a short list) –
- Indoor plumbing (after the exit coupling of the Pressure Tank)
- Supplemental water storage equipment
- Water quality
- Water treatment equipment
- WelGard® Prospects (where WelGard® Protection is provided for 6 months free by an Inspector/Partner), opting out of our email or voice mail communications voids all further WelGard® benefits.